After passing 10+2, every student dreams of taking admission in a desired college and study a chosen subject. Our mentors will help you through the process of taking admission at the college level. The aggregate marks of a student for three elective subjects and one language in the + 2 level decide his ability to take further admission. Students seeking admission to the college are advised to bring their parents / guardians at the time of counseling for admission.
Process of taking admission at college
Admission to all courses is interim and subject to confirmation by the University under its rules.
Points to be noted before submitting application forms:
1. Following categories of students will not be admitted or readmitted:
a) Students who have failed in a University Examination.
b) Students who have failed to take a University Examination for reason such as attendance shortage.
c) Students having results withheld on account of use of inequitable means.
NOTE: Students are advised to read the Bulletin of Information issued by desired University/College for every case mention here. The Bulletin contains relevant information regarding admission to various courses and conditions of eligibility.
2. The colleges accept the application on working days only between 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
3. Once the application form is filled by student, the college will not consider any other correspondence or telephonic inquiries on the subject.
4. College allows merit based admission to a course, which will be closed as soon as the seats are filled.
5. All universities reserve 5% seats of total admission seats for sport-persons and there will be quota for female candidates and SC/ST. SC/ST has to show certificates for the same.
6. Admission to desired subject will be given; taking into account the subjects of direct relevance.
7. Candidate selected for admission, will have to submit original certificates for the following along with self attested copies at the time of admission:
i) A character certificate from the Head of the College or School last attended.
ii) A matriculation certificate confirming date of birth.
iii) Provisional certificate of the last examination passed.
iv) List of marks attained in each subject for the last examination passed.
v) Four passport size fresh photographs of the student.
8. Special Privilege will be given to candidates claiming the advantage of being the children of the officers and men of the Armed Forces killed or disabled in war. They should get their names registered with University Office.
9. Students seeking admission to the courses beside their stream passed in 10+2 have to face 5% deduction from aggregate marks secured in the best four subjects.
10. Foreign Students Registrar is responsible for the Admission of Foreign students. Foreign Students are admitted only after the clearance of their, holding student’s visa. Admission will take place as first come first serve basis depending upon the quota.
11. Students have to deposit admission fee within time; otherwise admission will be dismissed.
12. Cancellation of admission will take place in case of showing false certificates/documents, which is considered unlawful.